Everyone is talking about Facebook ads.
Should you be doing it?
Well, if you have a business then yes you should.
If you’re a small business you need to be doing paid ads on Facebook. Simply posting on Facebook is not enough any more.
On average, only 2% of your fans will see one of your posts on your page. Organic reach on your Facebook page is pretty much dead unless you have amazing content and engagement from your audience.
Here are the top 5 reasons why businesses should be using paid ads on Facebook.
Reason #1: Facebook is too big to ignore
- There are over 1.94 billion monthly active Facebook users, which is an 18% increase year over year.
- There are 1.15 billion mobile daily active users, which is an increase of 23% year over year.
- Facebook has more monthly active users than WhatsApp, Twitter and Instagram combined.
- Your target audience is on Facebook.
Reason #2: Facebook knows your target audience
- The targeting options are almost endless
- Facebook uses online and offline data to profile consumers and show the most relevant ads to them.
- You can target by demographics, connections, interests, behaviours, custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- The Facebook algorithm works to find the right audience who are most likely to become your customer.
- Facebook ads is one of, if not the most targeted form of advertising you can do.
Reason #3: You can easily measure the performance of your ads
- You can clearly see how much you have spent and the results provided.
- All the metrics are visible in your ad manager so you know exactly how your ads are performing.
- You can use these metrics to gauge what you need to change if an ad isn’t performing well and when to not touch an ad at all.
- You can clearly work out your ROI and know where to spend money in the future.
Reason #4: You can track the visitors to your ads and pages and remarket to them
- This is a super powerful strategy that helps turn visitors into leads and customers
- Actually this is the most powerful strategy to increase your sales!
Reason #5: Facebook is cheap, efficient and flexible
- What other form of advertising allows you to get in front of thousands of people for $5.
- Oh and you don’t have to pay your ad spend upfront.
Facebook is your friend! It wants you to be successful with your advertising campaigns so that your business grows. You will then continue to spend more money on Facebook ads. In order for Facebook to help you succeed you need to have your ads set up and optimised correctly, this part can be a bit tricky and is best left to the experts.
If you have any questions on using Facebook for your business feel free to contact us via our website or our Facebook page.